4 Bed, 4 Bath
1 of 37 Photos.
$599,000 | 4 BEDROOMS | 4 (3 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 4042 SQUARE FEET
WATERFRONT!!! This beautifully designed home was built in 2012. It features 4 bedrooms 3 and a half baths and sits on a river front lot in the exclusive gated neighborhood in Shreveport. Conveniently located close to plenty of stores, restaurants and recreational activities. Open layout with soaring ceilings and exquisite moldings throughout. Relax and unwind in front of the gas start fireplace. Imagine entertaining family and friends on the covered back patio with an outdoor kitchen overlooking the water. Enjoy fishing off your own personal pier. Kitchen has a large island, stained cabinets, walk-in pantry and breakfast nook. Faux wall finishes in the main living area and dining room. Massive game room upstairs with a full bath and walk-in closet. Huge 4 car garage, built in air compressor hookups and one garage with heat pump/cooling mini split system. Too many amenities to list them all. Call me today for a complete list or to view this wonderful property.
- Property Type: residential
- Mls #: 201617
- Lot Size: 0.48 acres
- Property Subtype: Single Family Detached
- Year Built: 2012
- Heated Squarefootage: 4042
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Heating and Cooling: Geothermal cooling and heating system downstairs, Geothermal system has a Trane clean effects whole house filtration system, Central cooling/heatpump upstairs, A/C systems have wifi thermostats.
- Energy Rocovery Ventilator (ERV): brings fresh air in the house during brief periods throughout the day and takes out stale air.
- Generator: 20 kw standby generator
- Storage: very large attic for storage and is part of the envelope of the house which means it stays about the same temperature of the house year round.
- Insulation: spray foamed insulated completely including garages
- Windows: vinyl low and glass windows.
- Garage: 4 car garage; Both have double wall insulated doors, one garage has a heat pump/cooling mini split system, built in air compressor hookups.
- Outdoor Kitchen: Grill, sink, refrigerator
- School District: caddo
Reviews on Zillow Reviews on Crystal Butler's profile
03/26/2015 stephanie sanches10
Bought a home in 2015 in Norton, LA 71106.
My husband & I were referred to Crystal by a friend. We were in the process of relocating back to Shreveport, LA. It was about an 8 hour drive from where we were moving from. My husband & I had one day ...
Bought a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $200K in Benton, LA.
This was our first experience buying a house and Crystal walked us through the process step by step explaining everything along the way. She was very knowledgeable and patient with us.
Bought a Single Family home in 2012 for approximately $325K in Benton, LA.
We have used Crystal in the past and found her to be competent, responsive, engaged and by following her advice were able to buy our retirement house at an excellent price. We would recommend her to ...
Bought a home in 2012 in Caplis, Bossier City, LA 71112.
Crystal has a dynamic personality, pleasant to work with and knows a lot about real estate. She puts her clients first and provides the best customer service. Mrs. Butler knows how to get the best deal ...
Bought and sold a home in 2012 in Caplis, Bossier City, LA 71112.
Crystal sold our home for us in 30 days and she helped us find the perfect home to purchase in the same time frame. She explained everything in detail step by step for both processes. We love her for ...